Pages

Monday, September 17, 2018

Mystic Hot Springs - Monroe Utah


In my happy place.

We spontaneously took a back highway toward Monroe Utah and booked a little cabin at Mystic Hot Springs. The cabin was rad, super cozy inside with timber-frame building. There were buses to rent too, but I was happy with being closer to the soaking. The tubs and environment are very funky, for me I can roll with a hippy atmosphere and if you come here, i would expect to not have a 4 star experience, that is not the point anyway. This is usualy the type of place we meet the most interesting people.

The soaking is pretty good, and it was not busy for us. My daughter and I got up early and had a lovely soak all alone on the hill in our adjacent tubs. As a mother of a 17 year old, you cherish moments like this.



Ellie peaking around the corner










No comments:

Post a Comment